Enabling Retailers to Activate Shoppers
A Star Micronics subsidiary, Star Cloud Services has been established to bring IoT solutions to retailers by enabling Star Micronics POS printers in stores today to become cloud-connected devices.
By transforming receipt printers into cloud-connected devices, Star Cloud Services offers a variety of services to enable retailers to better engage and activate shoppers.
This includes Star’s Digital Receipt Service with AllReceipts™ customer app, fast, free, and secure digital receipt solution available on Star Micronics receipt printers and Engage NOW a secure and customisable service enabling retailers to better engage with shoppers.
Star Digital Receipt Service
Just how do you reach customers without an e-mail address or phone number? All you need to benefit from Star’s free of charge Digital Receipt Service is a Star receipt printer linked to the internet and a registered account. Simply register via the dedicated retailer web site www.StarCloudServices.com. It’s simple and free! All transactions can then be sent to the Cloud to be claimed by customers by Beacon or QR code using the Star Customer AllReceipts™ App. With limited set-up costs and without taking your customer’s personal email or phone details retailers can now:
- Send promotional images to a customer’s phone using the Star Receipt Flip Service
- Send an alert and direct your customer to your choice of promotional landing page
- Feature your receipt, logo and coupon on your customer’s phone
- Have access to all future developments in the Star Cloud Services program
A customised API is available for integration into current loyalty and retailer card programs. Please contact Star for more information.
This is a Cloud Hardware Monitoring Service which enables the retailer to view connected printers and cash drawers in a Cloud based portal listing. Printers can be named for fast identification so that retailers are then instantly made aware of problems. The ability to name printers is perfect for retailers with multiple locations.
The Instant Customer Satisfaction Survey feature allows retailers and service providers to receive real-time feedback from customers. When claiming a digital receipt in the AllReceipts App, customers are prompted to provide feedback on their experience, which is relayed to the retailer’s user-friendly survey dashboard.
Star Cloud has the unique ability to transform shopping receipts into valuable digital transaction data. Data Facilitation allows retailers to transport that digital receipt data to third party partners or vendors who can offer a wide range of analytics and shopper engagement services, such as loyalty programs.
Customer AllReceipts™ App – It’s Free!
Customers can simply scan the QR code on the bottom of the receipt of a participating retailer with the AllReceipts™ App and each receipt will be immediately stored digitally on their phone or mobile device. There’s no need to give any personal details or e-mail address at the Point of Sale, it’s all handled automatically by the AllReceipts™ App! More information on www.AllReceipts.com
- Download the free Apple or Android App
- No e-mail or phone number required.
- No additional time spent at the checkout
- No unwanted marketing e-mails from retailers
- No more lost receipts or coupons – store them on your smart phone for immediate use
- Find, display, print, store in the cloud – share and print receipts and coupons at any time
- File receipts by date or retailer or even tag them for personal or business use
- View the reverse side of each digital receipt for Terms and Conditions, offers and promotions
- Engage with retailers via the messaging system- book a table, make an appointment, complete surveys or even contact the retailer directly via Facebook messenger!
Star Digital Receipt Service Features
- Star Digital Receipt Service is available Free of Charge with Star thermal receipt printers TSP100, TSP650II, TSP700II, TSP800II, FVP10 – (Latest Star Windows driver needs to be installed) and is also compatible with Star’s mobile printer range and mPOP combined receipt printer and cash drawer via iOS or Android SDK integration.
- New driver compatible with existing as well as new printers
- Limited set-up costs – register a retailer account at www.StarCloudServices.com
- Retailers have access to Digital Receipting plus current and future services from Star Cloud Services including engagement and analytics tools
- AllReceipts™ App available for customers to download from iTunes or Google Play
- Customer can save a digital copy of each receipt on their Apple iOS or Android mobile device
- Star Digital Receipt Service is currently available in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Spain, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States with more regions to follow
- Star Digital Receipt Service is available in English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
|AllReceipts App||Available for customers to download from the App Store and Google Play *Currently available in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Spain, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States with other regions to follow. Available in English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish languages More information on www.Allreceipts.com|
|Customer:||Save a digital copy of the receipt on your mobile device|
|View receipts by date or retailer|
|Tag receipts personal or business|
|No need to share e-mail address to receive digital receipts|
|No need to take a photo of your receipt to store digital receipts|
|Retailer:||AllReceipts is enabled for Star thermal receipt printers TSP100, TSP650II, TSP700II, TSP800II, FVP10 by the Star Windows Printer Driver . AllReceipts is also compatible with Star’s mobile printer range and mPOP combined receipt printer and cash drawer via iOS or Android SDK integration.|
|AllReceipts API can be incorporated into retail loyalty schemes, please contact Star for details|
|Reporting Tools:||Analytics on all receipts printed and claimed|
|Device Management Tool providing real time status across the installed base of printers. Instant customer satisfaction survey, Customer Satisfaction Survey and Engage NOW tools enabling enhanced customer engagement|
AllReceipts is enabled for Star thermal receipt printers TSP100, TSP650II, TSP700II, TSP800II, FVP10 by the Star Windows Printer Driver . AllReceipts is also compatible with Star’s mobile printer range and mPOP combined receipt printer and cash drawer via iOS or Android SDK integration.